How to book
- Contact us to see if the venue or individual room is available on the date and time you’d like it and to find out the price. You can phone us during normal office hours on (01223) 309167 or fill in this form. You’re also welcome to come and visit so that you can see the space but you’ll normally need to make an appointment in advance to check that someone is available to show you around and that the room’s not in use at that time.
- We may ask you some questions about your event to check that what you’ve got in mind will work well in our space.
- We will make you a provisional booking and hold that until you’ve paid, or until we get another request for the same room and time.
- You fill in our online booking form and agree to our terms and conditions.
- We send you an invoice – please check that it is correct and pay the full amount within one week. If your booking involves catering to be arranged separately with the cafe team then that will be invoiced by them at a later date.
- Once we have your payment then the booking is confirmed and we’ll send you a receipt.
How to pay
Please choose one of these options and do contact us if you have any questions:
- Transfer money from your UK bank account to our bank account. Our bank details will be on your invoice.
- Write us a cheque made out to “The Michaelhouse Centre Cambridge Ltd”.
- Transfer money from your own Paypal account to our Paypal account. Our account details will be on your invoice. Please note there is a charge for this (add 20p and then add 3.4% of the new total).
- Pay by credit or debit card online. This is done through Paypal’s website but you don’t need to create an account. We instruct Paypal to send you a secure link which you click on and then enter your card details to pay. The following cards are accepted: Visa / Delta / Electron, MasterCard / Eurocard, Maestro, American Express. Please note there is a charge for this (add 20p and then add 3.4% of the new total).
Internationals: For payments from a foreign currency bank account, Paypal account or credit/debit card, please add an extra £6 to cover the international deposit charge.